Applied for deferred action . Received a letter REF in October . Have not received a letter from uscis should i be worried ?

Glendale, AZ |

It will be six months on February 28th waiting for an approval. Should I be worried i will not get approved? Also, i have already completed my biometric.

Filed under: Deferred action

Processing of the deferred action applications has slowed down in the last few months. I would not be concerned unless your application is denied.

What information did the RFE request?

Answers on Avvo are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice; specific answers require knowledge of all the facts. You should consult with an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advice upon which you can reasonably rely.

If you promptly responded to the RFE, just keep waiting.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

You should not be worried about the delay - many cases are being filed so a wait is expected. Whether you should be worried about a denial is impossible to say without more knowledge about you and your background/history.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104