AOS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS

Pompano Beach, FL |

I would love to ask u guys which is better based on your previous experience with your clients in removal proceedings im addmissiable for AOS as my relief I would like to know which way would best the best way ADJUSTING with the courts or TERMINATE with the court an proceed with USCIS an is AOS WITH THE COURTS FASTER THAN USCIS THANKS FOR UR REPLIES GUYS ITS VERY APPRECICATED

Best Answer

I agree with Mr. Ahmed, but my experience is that closure of the removal proceeding and adjudication before the USCIS is almost always faster and less risky.

Hello. It depends. You have to see when the next individual hearing is available with the judge. And it could take alot of time for the trial attorney's office to transfer the case to USCIS. But besides the speed, it also depends on the attorney's strategy. Often, it is better to have the case decided by the USCIS so that you are not in removal any more and in case the USCIS denies, then you can have your case reviewed by the judge. It is attorney strategy. Best regards.

You should REALLY ask your lawyer this question, not us. Terminate is preferable for you.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

This is a difficult question of legal strategy.

HIRE A LAWYER and have him/her be the 'judge' of how that court's judge's operate ... every court and every judge is different.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.