I entered the US legally with F-1 visa and had maintained my status till the receipt date of my AOS. My marriage is falling apart. Even my husband is willing to continue the petition, I don't want to come in the interview and lie. If I withdraw the I-485 now, can I apply for re-instatement for F-1? Does the international office help me w/ it or I need to hire a lawyer? I only have 1 quarter left to finish my degree, can I continue classes while waiting for approval? Does the re-instatement affect my future eligbility like OPT, CPT or H1-B?I just missed 1 quarter, stop going school in Jan 2013 and currently working with my EAD. Does it consider working without authorization?