Skip to main content

Any takers on False arrest case? In Miami Florida.

Miami, FL |

May need additional lawyer to join suit.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

Try searching for a civil rights attorney or a criminal practitioner.

"This answer should not be considered legal advice. Each case is different. An a formal consultation would be need it before an specific answer can be given"


Unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you can try to locate a civil rights attorney by using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above or by contacting your local bar association.

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.