Any real free consultation?

Madison, GA |

Is there any criminal defense lawyer whom I can either email with or talk to for free to answer my questions? Preferably one who has had experience in defense for those who are being possibly charged with misdemeanor public indecency? Thank you

Yes. Many lawyers offer a free consultation. Choose one in your area that handles such cases.

Any response given is not to be taken as legal advice or to create an attorney client relationship.

Absolutely. Most of us do. I am not in your area, but find someone who is and call them.

I do, even though it's not always financially rewarding, it gives me a chance to see if I want the case or not.

Call me or email me and I will give you a free consultation. I am a former sex crimes prosecutor.

Allen R. Knox
125 TownPark Drive, Suite 300
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(678) 334-1399
allenknoxlaw@gmail.com

Please be mindful that attorneys do not work for free. Attorneys have obligation they must meet as all other people who provide services. You must be willing to pay for services you receive.

Darrell B. Reynolds,
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2385 Lawrenceville Highway, Ste D
Decatur, Ga. 30033
404-636-6616