Skip to main content

Any help please?

Tinley Park, IL |

Hello,,,i have a question regarding the TPS that designated for syrians.
i sent the TPS application and all other documents with the fees in 6/18/2013 and the uscis return my folder include all my documents that i sent with a rejection notice for the following reasons:
1: i forgot to sign the I-765 EAD FORM
2: they asked me to fill the alien registration number ( i filled it with N/A because i don't have alien registration number)
3: they told me that the syria TPS registration period under which i filled my application ended 11/15/2012 ( i applied just one day after the DHS Announces Re-designation and 18-Month Extension of Temporary Protected Status for Syria it's issued in 6/15/2013 and published in 6/17/2013) i entered the united states in 12/11/2013 by F1 student visa and i'm not o

out of status and i didn't leave the united states. and at the end of the letter they asked me to complete the application fully and submit the appropriate fees and resend it. actually i will sign the I-765 form that i forgot to sign but what should i do about the alien number ( i don't have one) and what about the third question please....the third reason really confused me because it looks like they don't know about the new tps for syrians that published at 06/17/2013. THANK YOU

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


It sounds like your best bet is to retain an experienced immigration attorney who can review what you have filed and re file it correctly.


I agree. You need thorough review of the facts. It cannot be done on AVVO. Hire a lawyer and soon.


I agree with my colleagues.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


Consult with an immigration attorney before you do anything.


Khaja M. Din, Esq.

Din Law, LLC
(312) 361-8462

Free Initial Consult For All Your Immigration Questions