Skip to main content

Any fallow up in change of address for green card holder ?

Van Nuys, CA |

im a green card holder LPR , AND MOVED FROM NYC TO LA , after filing AR11 electronically
do i need any fallow up ?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration Green cards
Attorney answers 3


No, you don't. Just keep the proof of your having filed in a safe place, should you later need to submit proof.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


So long as you have the confirmation (if you filed electronically) or proof of delivery (if you mailed it) then no follow up is necessary.



J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.