Skip to main content

An old highschool classmate asked me to complete a 3 time GA DUI recommendation for reinstatement form and I lost it; any ideas?

Deltona, FL |

The form letter was to be notarized and asked basic and related questions such as how long I've know the person, how long has he been drinking, how long has he been sober, when is the last time I saw him drunk, when is the first time I saw him drunk, do I feel he has stopped drinking, how has he improved his habit problem, what classes or programs has he attended, etc. Where can I locate this form without having to go back to him and tell him that his form blew out of the window in the middle of the night in heavy traffic on I-16 in Macon, GA and he will have to get another one. Please Help as soon as possible, as I am suppose to report back to him with a completed form by this Wednesday, June 18, 2012. Thank you so much for any possible forms recommendations and any ideas for locating it!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Do an internet search for it. I got many results but do not have the time to see if the results I got lead to the right form.


From the agency that sent him the referral letter.


Attorney Mitchell S. Sexner
Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC /o
Defending your rights since 1990
1 (800) 996 -4824
Email: :
Website: Criminal and Traffic Attorneys

Answers presented on this website are intended only for informational purposes and any use of the contained material is at the users own risk. Answers are intended exclusively as a public resource for general information, and this information is intended, but is not promised or guaranteed to be, correct, up-to-date, or complete. This material is not intended to constitute legal advice, as an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with the law offices of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC, or the provision of legal services, and receipt of this information does not constitute such an agreement. If legal or other specific expert advice is required, then the services of a competent professional should be sought.O


KY is the Transportation Cabinet
FL is the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
Try the links below
If it is not at the agency or department then it would be with the clerk in the county this happened in.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer