An estate liquidator has embezzled our inheritance

Wantagh, NY |

Our estate was embezzled by an "estate liquidator" who exploits "right of possession" to legally embezzle property, he has a script and has been sued a dozen times, embezzling over 2 million dollars, when the courts find against him he declares "insolvency" and defies the court orders to compensate.

One particular court documented nightmarey, he took a women's property, told her it was worth 1000 dollars, then proceeded to sell her possessions for 100k, she was selling her prized collection so she could live in assisted living, the predator knew this too.

her case is documented losses 800k

He's embezzled us for over 300k and we are prevailing every step of the way in court, our lawyer believes we can pierces his corporate vail but others tried and the motion was denied

advice please

Thanks for your responses everyone and your query about court cases and participants; The proprietor's name is russ, one case particularly disturbing; some of his other dba's; Russo Galleries, Estate Liquidators aka estate-liquidate.... Antique Buyers aka http://antique-buyers.com Collectible Express AS SEEN ON E BAY The Old And New Shop Antique. He's got quite a few supreme court civil cases and even more small claims cases from those who cannot afford a lawyer, the small claims cases he simply never shows up and surprisingly, The ada has expressed an interest in this man, however right not he says he is waiting for the results of my case and to see if he defaults again. He files false addresses on the internet, so he can get greater search coverage

What is your question? It is not easy to pierce the corporate veil and it is very fact specific. Ask your lawyer your questions - that is what you have a lawyer for.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

I live in the next town, and sure would like to know who the individual is, so I can advise clients to watch out. The name of any of the cases would be sufficient. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

thank you for your response, follows is just one case from a littany, he has many dba's and is currently being sued for the same things at least two other cases even as we speak I008452/2006 LIBRIZZI, GERI vs. DIBENEDETTO, ROSARIO/ESTATE LIQUIDATE

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Thanks

Follow your attorney's advice to the letter. Publish the guys name on here and every source you can so people quit getting taken by him.

Thank you for your reply, His name is Rosario Dibenedett, goes under the name "russ", one case particularly disturbing; I008452/2006 LIBRIZZI, GERI vs. DIBENEDETTO, ROSARIO/ RUSSO GALLERIES/ESTATE LIQUIDATE He's uses as dba's Russo Galleries, Estate Liquidators aka estate-liquidate.... Antique Buyers aka http://antique-buyers.com Collectible Express AS SEEN ON E BAY The Old And New Shop Antique. He files false addresses on the internet, so he can get greater search coverage