Skip to main content

Amending Proposed Parenting Plan

Bradenton, FL |

State of FL. Once a proposed parenting plan has been filed by both parties can you file an amended proposed parenting plan if parties cannot come to agreement in mediation?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If the proposed parenting plan is signed/notarized by both parties and it is ordered by the court then you will need to see if the court requires a motion to amend. If this was simply a proposal filed by yourself and your spouse filed a separate proposal then you can file an amended proposed parenting plan.

Contact The Divorce Center at800-469-3486 for a FREE consultation to discuss further.


Yes you can but be prepared to justify the changes when you testify at trial.

This is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice upon which anyone should rely. Nor does it create any attorney client relationship.

Stanton L. Cobb
Board Certified Marital & Family Law Specialist
Fellow - American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
P.O. Box 149223
Orlando, FL 32814-9223
Tel. (321)972-4643
Fax (407)374-2499