Skip to main content

Am I entitled to recover engagement and wedding rings that I purchased if the woman I was with ended the relationship?

Pomona Park, FL |

I paid in excess of $7,500.00 for these rings and she tried to sell them on craig's list. I filed a petition and she's denying having possession of the ring, but I have all of the receipts and copies of the add she posted.

+ Read More

Filed under: Marriage
Attorney answers 1


If you can prove she broke off the relationship then yes you are entitled to the rings or a money judgment against her.


Daniel Bachert, Esq.
The Bachert Law Firm, P.A.
330 Clematis Street, Suite 222
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
(561) 653-3951

Please be aware and advised that this public forum is designed to provide only general information, to give you a basis of legal knowledge. This public forum does not give you attorney-client privilege. You and I have not entered into an attorney-client relationship. I am not responsible for your legal rights and this answer is based solely on the information you have provided in your question and as always, I would advise that you arrange for an in person consultation with an attorney from my firm or another Family Law attorney familiar with Florida Family Law who can analyze the specific facts and circumstances of your case more closely to better advise you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer