Skip to main content

Am I entitle to a paid settlement from my workers

Menomonee Falls, WI |

got hurt at work this year shoveling snow,had hernia surgery. and I am still having mecial problems.
may have to have a another surgey. what kind of settlement is there,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Retain a local workers comp lawyer then. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a lawyer in your city. Good luck.


Consult with a local workers' compensation lawyer to better understand your rights and to pursue an appropriate resolution.


My colleagues are right -- you need a worker's comp attorney to discuss this situation.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


It would depend on your injury. If serious enough that you are required to miss work, you could have a temporary or permanent disability, for which reason you could receive a payment in addition to compensation for medical bills. The payment for the disability is pre-prescribed depending on the percent of disability, whether temporary or permanent, and the location of the injury. I welcome you to contact me for more.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer