Skip to main content

Am i eligible for student loan and financial aid if i have WAD ?

Tarzana, CA |
Attorney answers 1


I suggest you copy this question and post it again under the practice area "Immigration." While not an immigration question expressly, I am guessing that immigration attorneys are familiar with these issues or can refer you to someone who can help you.