Skip to main content

Am i Eligible for Deferred Action?

Stockton, CA |

I was arrested in November of 2011 for "possession of controlled substance". I was never convicted of the charge. Will it disqualify me from deferred action? What about Juvenile convictions?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


A detailed evaluation is required for your case. Consult with an immigration attorney with full file.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. (212)880-1538 Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit is a Full Service Immigration Law Office, at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016


Consult with an experienced immigration about all the details and options of your situation.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


More facts are going to be required. This is a serious matter and you should speak to a lawyer soon.

Best of luck,

Sanjay A. Paul, Esq.
(888) 373-2602

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer