Am I allowed to travel to the Schengen area in Europe and the United Kingdom?

San Jose, CA |

Post your question to an immigration attorney. They will know about travel issues.

This is an immigration question. Post this question in PRACTICE AREA: immigration. Good luck. Hope this helps?

My colleagues are correct, you need to seek the advice of an experienced immigration lawyer right away. And do him/her and yourself a favor when you set that consultation - bring all your DUI disposition paperwork, and sentencing documents, as well as all documentation relative to your current immigration status in this Country. That will help expedite things. Good luck.

Yes you should be able to travel to Europe yes not Canada

You can travel in Europe . Make sure you do not have to change planes in Canada .

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY

Informal probation usually does not restrict travel, so the court doesn't mind if you travel. I haven't found any European country that excludes tourists due to DUI conviction or probation. Canada will be very difficult to visit.