Am facing deportation but can I get get my my work permit back. It was denied on 2008, now its 2013.

Spring Valley, NY |

You're going to need to consult with a qualified immigration lawyer - and you should really be focused on whether you're going to be able to remain in the country or literally be banished from the kingdom rather than whether you can tempoarily get work authorization. You can search for a lawyer (and narrow your search for removal/deportation defense) at www.ailalawyer.org. Good luck to you.

Are you wanting to work before you get deported?

Sorry, there are no work permits for people in removal/deportation proceedings.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.