Skip to main content

All I want is to make a will for me and my wife, looking for a lawyer has become a problem lawyers have so many titles

Conway, SC |

what kind of lawyer do i need , we own property , a van , and many assets , but we want it simple and secure

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Look for an estate planning lawyer. They draft wills, trust, powers of attorney and other related planning documents.


Depending on your age you would either want to talk with an estate planning attorney or (if over age 55) an elder law attorney that does estate planning. Life these days is not simple and most everyone over the age of 55 should have Powers of Attorney in addition to a Will and, depending on assets, a Living Trust.

To find an attorney near you, look to this website or

Best wishes for a Happy Holiday!

Legal Disclaimer: Paul A. Smolinski is licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois only, and as such, his answers to AVVO inquiries are based on his understanding of Illinois law only. His answers are for general information about perceived legal issues within this question only and no response to any posted inquiry should be deemed to extend any right of confidentiality between you and Mr. Smolinski, to constitute legal advice, or create an attorney/client or other contractual relationship. An attorney/client relationship is formed only by specific agreement including an evaluation of the specific legal problem and review of all the facts and documents at issue. We try to insure the accuracy of this information, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The reader should never assume that this information applies to his or her specific situation or constitutes legal advice. Therefore, please consult competent counsel that practices in the subject area in your jurisdiction and who is familiar with your specific facts and all of the circumstances.


An estate planning lawyer that can draft a simple will is what you should search or ask for.

Evan Guthrie Law Firm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of South Carolina. The Evan Guthrie Law Firm practices in the areas of estate planning probate wills living trust special needs trusts personal injury accident and divorce and family law and entertainment law. For further information visit his website at . Attorney Direct Connect Autism Speaks Lawlink Evan Guthrie Law Firm 164 Market Street Suite 362 Charleston SC 29401 843-926-3813

This answer is for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising. Evan Guthrie is licensed to practice law throughout the state of South Carolina. For further information visit his website at <>.