After interview i751 they gave me a notice of interview results with no checked boxes help

Houston, TX |

I sent my documents then they sent me a letter asking me for more then i got an interview went today they didnt ask me anything just grabbed my pappers that i brought and gave me a notice of interview results with no answer told me to wait 30 more days

This seems to be the practice now to notify the applicants of the results in writing within 30 days. If they gave you no indication that there was a problem then you should be fine. Was this a joint removal of conditions application or a waiver? Good luck.

To remove conditions thet changed also my eac number. My interview lasted like 10 minutes i even took my affadavit documents shes like nah i dont need it dont worry. :/

Haroen Calehr

Haroen Calehr

Then I think you should stop worrying prematurely. Good luck.

Wait the 30 days. Hopefully you will receive an approval. If not, then it's time to hire an attorney.

I concur

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.