Skip to main content

After drivers license suspension how do you get your license back

Oak Forest, IL |

have unpaid tickets that i was told went to collection. my license has been suspended for past 12 months. do i pay reinstatement fee, plus original ticket fines or do i also have to pay the collection agency

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


All of it although if you enters into a payment plan with the county the suspension would be lifted.



Would they lift the suspension at the start of the payment plan, or would you have to wait until the original fines and the collection agency fees are paid in full?


If any of those tickets are for failing to appear on moving violations, you should move to vacate the convictions that were entered. It can save you money on the fines, costs and take the convictions off of your driving record.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer