Advanced parole

Iowa City, IA |

I applied for I 485.i did not provide enough evidence for our relationship.i guess they will deny me.I am going to apply for vawa.can i apply for advanced parole before applying for vawa?

Advance parole is complicated so be sure to have someone evaluate your eligibility before you apply. If you are expecting a Denial I would not apply for advance parole as this will be denied with the adjustment application and you may be stuck outside the U.s. with no way to return. Travel is extremely risky even if you are eligible.

Why are you sure it will will be denied? Have you received a REquest for Evidence? sounds like you need to meet with an attorney and have them help you evaluate your current I-485 (Has the I-130 been approved?) and your eligibility for VAWA.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108
phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law

Thanks for your answer.I guess they are going to deny me because I was in my friends house for christmas holiday and an immigration detective came,to our house seeking for me.My husband told them I was not at home.Since then I applied an e-request an

And they told me they need more time to make a decision.I talked with many lawyers and they told me immigration is gonna deny me since I was not at home.I had many problems with my husband and his mom so I left him for christmas holiday.

Please consult an immigration attorney ASAP.

Advance Parole does not give you any immigration status. I hope you understand what immigration benefit you would be applying for before you do so. If you travel and your I485 gets denied that may be problematic or your immigration prospects. Please consult an attorney. Best Wishes!

Lalita Haran
13295 Illinois St Ste 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174
www.haranlaw.com