Skip to main content

Address mistake When i Send To USCIS

Seattle, WA |

Dear All
I sent my file i-130 with US Postal Service but i use the address for Express mails Address " I-30 131 south Dearborn-3rd F1 Chicago IL 60603-551" Can USCIS accept my File? if not what should i have to do?
Waiting your usual prompt reply
Many Thanks in Advance

Dear All I trace my file using USPS tracking method and it says Delivered How can i know weather the accept my file or not? Are they will send email if the Accept it ? I can't contact them through e-mail. Waiting your usual prompt reply Thanks in Advance EYob

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Wait name see if the package comes back to you as undeliverable. You can hen resend it with the proper address this time.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


Your application will most likely be accepted for processing.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


It is likely that you it will go through the correct processing center. If not you will get the package back.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.