Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Accidentally sent a plea of NOT GUILTY along with a check to cover the fine. Can I change my plea to guilty and avoid court?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer