ACCIDENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

COULD A GUY GET HURT FROM A HIT IN THE FRONT BY A TRASH TRUCK WHEN HIS TRUCK GOT TOTAL AT 15 MILES PER HOUR.

absolutely

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

Yes. Easily. If you were involved in a car accident, report it to your car insurance company and cooperate with them. They will defend the claim against you.

No attorney-client relationship is intended by this answer.

Of course. During most circumstances, a medical report with a treating physian's diagnosis and future treatment would be prepared after several visits and diagnostic testing.
Sorry to hear about these turn of events. Contact and hire a local car accident attorney to help you in dealing with the truck's insurance company.

Yes. Why not?

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us

Certainly they could

Daniel M. Berman www.southfloridaaccidents.com This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

Yes. Retain a personal injury lawyer.

Of course!! You're talking about a vehicle moving nearly 22 feet per second. Anyone could be hurt by that! Look for a local personal injury attorney if this is your case!!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Anyone can be injured in an accident regardless of the weight and speed involved. Every accident is different. If the injured person receives medical attention and the medical provider can relate the injuries to this accident and the injuries are permanent in nature than the injured person can make a claim for their injuries. So yes it is possible.