About administration process

Bristow, VA |

My question is about administration process. . My mother applied for my brother immigiration visa. He had been interviewed on January this year and been asked additional documents Like joint sponsor we did submit the required documents asked. I checked the status of my brothers case from us embassy and the response I got is
Our record indicates that the submitted documents have been received.  However, this case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.Consequently, It is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will contact accordingly

I have been answering this quesiton with a frequency of 5 -6 every day. Administrative process is a form of a FORCE MAJOR. It cannot be expedited or resolved but by the DOS itself when they complete whatever it was they were doing. The process is tied to the sovereignty of this country and the dire need for National Security, which includes protecting it from terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, error and illegal activity.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

My question is does this mean they accept the joint sponsor forms as well? So there is no time limit for this administration process?

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Nope. No time limit.

Thank you

Thanks for your time. But normally if there's any issues with submitted documents they let you know right? Like if they don't accept supporting documents? But they didn't mention anything on email does this mean ok for supporting documents?

So your question is...? It seems that the consulate told you the status of your brother's application.

There is no method to expedite your application ahead of others

Thank you

Sorry, but there is absolutely no way of expediting an immigrant visa at the US consulate abroad while the Consulate is involved in what it defines as "administrative proceedings". you've got to be patient and wait.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.