Skip to main content

About 4yrs ago a man chased my husband off the road smashed his car up than proceded to beat his car with a two by four UVisa?

Madison, WI |
Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

You should consult with an immigration attorney one on one to find out whether this incident qualifies your husband for a U visa. The situation you are describing is not one that I have encountered before but it would be worth exploring the option.


U Visa Application: An application for the U visa is filed with Form I-918, and there are different requirements that must be satisfied before an application can be submitted. The applicant must have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse due to a criminal activity in at least one of the following categories: rape, torture, trafficking, incest, domestic violence, sexual assault, abusive sexual contact, prostitution, sexual exploitation, female genital mutilation, hostage situations, peonage, false imprisonment, involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnapping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, blackmail, extortion, manslaughter, murder, felonious assault, witness tampering, obstruction of justice, perjury or attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation to commit any of the above mentioned crimes.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755



The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.