Skip to main content

A women will not take a paternity test so i can see if the child is mine, how did i force this?

Pontiac, MI |

i believe a kid is mine. but the mother of the child will not submit to a paternity test. another man signed the birth certificate. how can i get a paternity test done?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You have to file a Paternity Complaint in the Oakland County Circuit Court. The court can order a paternity test. If the child is yours, you are going to have to pay for child support.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer