Skip to main content

A true WIC 707(b) offense?

Los Angeles, CA |

Is 264.1 PC a 707(b) offense for a minor that was adjudicated in juvenile court in 1997 at the age of 15 years old? I have looked at the government website below and several other sites and documents, but 264.1 is not a listed penal code under 707(b), there are only about 30 offenses listed.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You have a very specific question and would recommend you consult with a qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney in your jurisdiction. You may contact the local public defenders office or a great attorney resource who I use for CA Criminal cases is Craig Renetzky who is also listed on Avvo.


our office can research this and advise you of all options.


I agree with the previous attorney's answer. Consult an attorney who handles juvenile cases in your area.

Never discuss confidential information on a public website. Always speak with an attorney in a confidential setting.

The above response is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes and is not a legal consultation. You must talk with an attorney of your choice before making any decision about your actual legal rights.