Skip to main content

A public school is not allowing me the parent, any school contact or personal info about my child,

Los Angeles, CA |

Finding out my spouse may have secretly enrolled my child in school, who was abducted from my care. What must I do in regards just to have them to comply and confirm my child is there ? Already sent them my a copy of my ID, child's birth certificate. even the state board of education directer has been passing this matter to employee after another, trying very hard to to discourage me, when I'm the parent who had child enrolled in school before the abduction

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


THERE are actions that must be taken against the schools. This is not something you can do by yourself. Also are there any court decisions orders etc that show that your child I abducted. You need to hire a lawyer ASAP>

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+. *the certification is not a specialty recognized by the California State Bar.

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer