A lottery for to be immigrants being 10,000. tickets to take chance to win $2,500,000. for small business sure immigration card.

Norwalk, CT |

I am a person planning this business for to be immigrants to buy lottery ticket for to be immigrants to come to USA who win ticket out of 1 in 10,000. chance for American dream and get sure green card as small business with $2,500,000. that more then meets the 500K bad area 1M good area requirements for the sure green card. I also was thinking of also offering one for illegal immigrants to have a chance to become legal with this same type lottery but one for illegals in USA. who have to go home and reimmigrate or due it here I don't know that law how they do it. Can lottery be offered in USA or in overseas countries Mexico, Ecuador, India where would it be legal to offer lottery? If not legal would including a book with Immigration lawyers in 50 states do the trick to be legal.

Filed under: Immigration Green cards

What, really, is your question or point??

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I don't understand your question. Re-phrase and re-post.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Very hard to understand what you are asking. Looks like you are taking about the EB-5 category but the concepts you raise are unclear at best, if not outright illegal.

This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.