Skip to main content

A lending co. took 3,ooo.oo up front for a 150,000.00 loan. Now the lending co is no where to be found. ? what can I do.

Chicago, IL |

I tried to barrow money,the lender assure me they would lend me the cash but they needed 3,000.00 up frot = DID now the person is no where to be found.All of the addresses He put down were ficticius. what can I do...thanks. do I need a lawyer,can I sue the company,bank and the individual ??

+ Read More

Filed under: Debt
Attorney answers 1


Report the scam to the police. Perhaps their investigation will help. Then, once you know where and how to find the company, report their conduct to the state's attorney.

As to whether you may sue or not, more details are needed.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer