Skip to main content

A interstate moving company disappeared with my furniture and household goods, what can I do?

Santa Fe, NM |

I contacted with a interstate moving company to transport my things from Philadelphia to New Mexico. We agreed to a price with a binding estimate contract. The company demanded more money and would not deliver my things. They have now disappeared with all my goods and has not contacted me . What can I do to get my things back or for the company to pay me for my loss. I have also already paid them $900.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You could contact the consumer fraud division of the NM Attorney General in Santa Fe.

Visit webpage for contact information at

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer