A FORM I130 WAS SUBMITTED FOR ME BY MY MOTHER IN 1997 WHAT IS THE YEAR THEY ARE WORKING ON NOW?

Joliet, IL |

WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO APPLEAY FOR MY RESIDENCE MY I130 WAS SUBMMITED ON 1997 WHAT IS THE CURRENT YEAR THEY ARE WORKING ON?

Best Answer

Please see link below.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

What is your country of Birth?

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5692.html

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

We need your age, civil status and country of birth to answer your question. You may check the current visa bulletin by clicking on the link provided by Mr. Fleischer.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

FROM MEXICO,29YRS OLD,NEVER MARRIED.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!

Javier G Pineda

Javier G Pineda

If your mom naturalized prior to you turning 21, you can apply for adjustment of status now. If she Naturalized after you turned 21 - the current priority date is May 15, of 1993. If she has not naturalized - December 1, 1992. Good luck.