I entered the US on 4 Aug 2005 with a 6 months B - 2 Visa ( Brazilian passport ) ( valid until 3 Feb 2006 ) . On 14 Nov 2005 I filed for extension for my B - 2 Visa which was initially denied . I filed an appeal to the denial decision but never received the response letter as the post office returned it as undeliverable to the US citizenship and immigration services . I voluntarily left the US on 4 November 2006 and I am currently living in London UK . In December 2007 I tried to enter the US with a Portuguese passport under the visa waiver program in Boston but was denied entry and the same happened again on December 20 2008 in New York . When can I realistically apply for a Tourist Visa and have good chances of entering the US ?Just to clarify the B2 visa was valid until 3 Feb 2006 not my passport.