Avvo Q&A :

Real questions about civil rights from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


If a person in custody overturns his conviction by habeas in state courts and then sues in Federal, would he be barred?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer