Asked in Norwalk, CA

07.06.09:My adult son has been the victim of 2 WRONGFUL ARRESTS in 2008! Would this be a "Personal Injury" case or "Civil" case?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings