"looking for lawyer who helps the elderly. since my neighbors husband died everything gone terrible. 1) she wasnt able to get mo

Long Beach, CA |

"looking for lawyer who helps the elderly. since my neighbors husband died everything gone terrible. 1) she wasnt able to get money from bank because supposley shes been dead.they stop her medical her medication is so important to her, caused her stress what canshe do

An elder law attorney will be able to help your neighbor get access to her funds and benefits. It does happen from time to time, especially with name changes, that a very live person will be deemed deceased. Social Security maintains a death index and this should be consulted to prove to the bank that your friend is who she says she is and that she's still alive & kicking.
Once the legal matters are dealt with, it sounds as if your neighbor will need additional assistance with bill paying, etc...

This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer. You are not my client. You cannot rely on my response to your question. My response to your question is probably worth exactly what you paid for it. You don't get to sue me for anything. If you'd like to sue me, well you have to hire me first. Here's how you can hire me! #1 Call: 1-888-463-2843 #2 Email: david@davidcarrierlaw.com #3 See me on TV! www.woodtv.com - go to the Ask the Expert tab! #4 Listen to my radio show (2 full hours every week!) www.woodradio.com - go to the podcast section.

While a private elder law attorney probably can help, there would be a cost. If your neighbor can't afford counsel, consider the local legal aid or legal services agency, area agency on aging, and possibly adult protective services. Lawrence Friedman elder law attorney