Skip to main content

“Do I have whistleblower recourse? As an RN (registered nurse), I objected to an unsafe assignment. I did not refuse the assign.

Las Vegas, NV |

I did request that it be reduced. I was suspended without pay and reported to the state board of nursing.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Does not sound like this is a criminal defense question. No one is alleging you committed a crime. I would consult with an employment law attorney to start. One that is familiar with nursing licensing. Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer