Skip to main content

"Can I sue the county for an alien attack upon me?

Boca Raton, FL |

"Can I sue the county for an alien attack upon me? I asked them to watch my house as I had been threatened before but I was still recently abducted."

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


No and you need to post in civil litigation.


You can sue anyone for anything, but you can't win.


Can you sue? Yes.
Can you win? No.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


"but I was still recently abducted."

I am glad to read that it appears you are free again. I think you may have to find an attorney that practices extra terrestrial law and is admitted to the Supreme Court of the Universe. Good luck with that search.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.


It would seem to me that your cause of action is against the aliens. You should be aware, however, that there are international treaties related to first contact with aliens. By having contact with aliens and failing to make the proper report, you may be in violation. You may want to ask your attorney to research this and make the proper report to the United Nations.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.


No. You have to have a basis to file a suit against any party. Obviously the actions you are aggrieved by involve aliens and not the county, so you can't sue the county for their actions. The other option would be to sue based on a theory of negligence but that assumes the county has the ability to prevent the actions of the aliens.

You should speak with a doctor.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.


Was the alien from outer space? You may have grounds to sue him/her on their home planet.