Skip to main content

"Can I still fight my husband to be entitle of half of our house?"

Norfolk, VA |

My husband served me with divorce paperwork while I was moving to a different state (California to Virginia). I did not contest it. Apparently it was claiming the house. Two months later I received papers saying that the house was granted to him by the judge. Is there anything I can still do? Thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to contact a lawyer in California (if that is where this was done) immediately.

This response does not create an attorney-client relationship and is intended for general information purposes only. For specific information regarding your case, call my office at 757-533-5400 to schedule a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer