Can a ex take you to court for support if their son moved out of the house & is almost 20 & you will not let them move back i ?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer