- Margery E. Golant, P.A.
2385 NW Executive Center Drive, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FLAvvo Rating: 10LicensedWe level the playing field for consumers who have been mistreated by some of the largest, most powerful, and best funded corporations in the world. We really work to protect our clients.
- Boukzam Law, P.A.
980 North Federal Highway, Suite 110, Suite 110, Boca Raton, FLAvvo Rating: 7.5LicensedBoukzam Law focuses on Consumer Advocacy and Consumer Rights. In 1980, the Federal Trade Commission unleashed the ultimate consumer protection weapon against abusive and dishonest companies—The Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. This Federa...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Oppenheim Law
7777 Glades Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FLAvvo Rating: 10LicensedLeading real estate and foreclosure defense attorney, and recognized legal expert.Practice area4% Consumer protection, 30% Real estate, 15% Commercial real estate, and more.CostLicenseFL, Active since 1987
- Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedReview: “My mother really needed help with credit card debt. The attorney did everything he said he was going to do. She is now out of debt. Thank you so much Mr. Ferrer!”
- LicensedHoward Camerik is a Business, Consumer Protection, Estate Planning, Real Estate attorney who has been licensed for 34 years. This attorney attended University of Michigan Law School and has an office in Boca Raton, FL.
- Avvo Rating: 8.4LicensedOffices located in Sarasota, Florida, Boca Raton, Florida and New York. I am licensed in the Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Middle District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Florida, Southern District of Florida and...
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “Speaking with a lot of firms to figure out the best route for me I chose to work with Chantel Grant and GM law in Florida as she helped me out of the worst situation of my life. After experiencing some serious medical is...
- Avvo Rating: 7.1LicensedReview: “Stuart Goldberg represented me in a very difficult foreclosure litigation lasting several years. Every time the bank pulled some type of deception Mr. Goldberg countered and would not let them get away with it. I'm in...
- LicensedLarry Corman has an office in Boca Raton, FL and has been licensed for 38 years. This attorney handles cases in Construction & Development, Consumer Protection, Employment & Labor, Lawsuits & Disputes and attended Harvard Law School.
- LicensedJoanna Thomson has an office in Boca Raton, FL and handles cases in Consumer Protection, Commercial, Litigation. This attorney has been licensed for 13 years and attended University of Miami School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 6.9LicensedReview: “Joshua Liszt is a thorough, caring, and made this unfortunate situation a positive one. He was expedient, and knowledgeable and he ddi keep me informed all the way via telephone and email. He is the only Lawyer I know wh...
- LicensedJason Weaver is a Business, Consumer Protection, Real Estate, Litigation attorney who has been licensed for 21 years. This attorney attended Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center and has an office in Boca Raton, FL.
- Coughlin Stoia Geller Rudman & Robbins LLP
120 East Palmetto Park Road, Suite 500, Boca Raton, FLLicensedMichael Greenwald is a Consumer Protection, Corporate & Incorporation, Securities Offerings, Class Action attorney and has been licensed for 17 years. This attorney works in Boca Raton, FL and went to Duke University School of Law.
- Avvo Rating: 7.1LicensedScott D. Hirsch has a broad range of experience representing clients in civil litigation matters in federal and state court as well as representing investors who have been victims of stockbroker and brokerage firm misconduct in arbitration before ...