We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Housing Costs Your boss can deduct the cost of customarily furnished housing, lodging, board or other facilities. Garnishment Orders Your boss can deduct court-ordered child support payments and othe
There are basically six steps to writing a lawsuit and this guide will help you with the process.
Situation #1 The man and the child's biological mother are or have been married to each other and the child is born during the marriage, or within 300 days after the marriage is terminated by death,
Safety and Health Termination of parent rights can be granted if the child's safety, health or development has been or will continue to be endangered by the parental relationship...AND... Unwilling P
Permanent Alimony. This kind of alimony is generally paid at the end of longer marriages and where the income disparity is great. It must be paid until one of the parties dies. Rehabilitative Alimony
Tenants in Common If two people co-own a property, they are tenants in common. So, for example, if Able owns 40 percent of a property, and Baker owns the other 60 percent, they are tenants in common.
Compensatory Damages This refers to your actual out-of-pocket losses. When you sue for compensatory damages, you're suing for the exact amount of money you lost. You're asking the court to "compensat
Duty There must be a duty. In order for somebody to be "negligent," he must have been obligated to act in a certain way in the first place. Exactly what his "duty" is can be a technical legal questi
Gambling Online or intra-office gambling, lotteries, betting and football pools. Politics Electronic politicking, campaigning, or political solicitation. Job Searching. Using computers to apply for j
Different Establishments The employers can argue that the employees in question work in different establishments. Different Kind of Work. They can claim the work is not equal in nature, quality, quan