Skip to main content
Jennifer Kathryn P. Mondesire

Jennifer Mondesire’s Answers

1 total

  • Can i sue a person who has tried to bring harm to me by conspiracy and i have the proof in writting?

    i caught someone planning to conspire against me. this person has caused me signifigant emotional harm by their accusations. i have the accusations in writting. it has caused severe distress to my daughter and has caused a huge problem in the...

    Jennifer’s Answer

    Potentially. I would like to know specifically the nature of the accusations to give you a complete answer. The evidence you have in writing could potentially be used after your suit is filed to recover. Thank you.

    See question