Powered by Avvo.com

What else can I do?: I was sued 4 $600 in 2009 in which I pd but records show not paid. I have tried 2 contact the people several times with no response. My bank only keeps records 5 years on closed accts. I want this off my record even though its a small amount I want it off. Its a simple fix for them but the will not respond.

Asked about 2 years ago in General Practice

Adam’s answer: Show up in court with a notarized affidavit of your testimony that you paid the debt, that the bank no longer has records, and that you dispute the debt. Attach it as an exhibit to an Original Answer and General Denial.

Answered about 2 years ago.

Texas: Is it legal for an employer to bug an office without employee consent or knowledge.: In a municipal government office, is it okay for the IT office to place hidden transmitters (bugs) in the offices of employees, hallways, restrooms.

Asked over 4 years ago in Privacy

Adam’s answer: Only if its part of a law enforcement investigation or a life threatening emergency. See Texas Penal Code Section 16.02.

Answered over 4 years ago.