Skip to main content
James Lawrence Studt

James Studt’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How to Issue Residential Rent Eviction Notices in Washington

    READ THIS FIRST! This guide is an informal description of the process of issuing a notice to pay rent or vacate to residential tenants in Washington state. This guide is applicable ONLY in Washington

    Read more