Skip to main content
Juliet Carolyn Laycoe

Juliet Laycoe’s Answers

1 total

  • How do I serve my x who moved to California. family court matter

    I understand there are different methods for serving someone in a different state. My x recently took off to California, I need to serve him court papers objecting to the relocation of my daughter. How should I go about this? Thank you

    Juliet’s Answer

    You can also contact a process server in the area where you reside and ask for their assistance in locating a process server in California where your ex resides. Often times process servers will work in tandem with a counterpart in another town or city.

    See question