Skip to main content
Lisa Ellen Seifert

Lisa Seifert’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • 10 Filing Tips for Immigration Applications

    Seifert Law Offices offers instructions on how to file your own application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.

    Read more 

  • Your Two Year Green Card Could Expire BEFORE Two Years

    Immigrants who got their residence as the spouse of a U.S. citizen usually get a card that lasts 2 years. It could be LESS than 2 years if your marriage ends before the card expires.

    Read more