Skip to main content
John Matthew Ennis

John Ennis’s Answers

1 total

  • Mineral rights in North Dakota

    My grandmother (84) and her sister (94) , both residents of Washington, were just contacted by a law firm in North Dakota about the possibility of drilling on some land that they own the mineral rights to. They are not internet savy and asked me ...

    John’s Answer

    You should make certain the mineral interests were legally tranferred to your grandmother and sister in North Dakota. This oftentimes requires an ancillary probate proceeding in North Dakota.

    See question