Skip to main content
Michael S Altman

Michael Altman’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • Washington State-What do I do if I suffer an injury in a car accident?

    The number one thing to do if you suffer an injury isto seekmedical treatment. This might seem like common sense advice, but many of my clients wait to seek medical attention for days or weeks because of many, many reasons. The number one reason I hear the most is that they fear ...

    Read more 

  • PIP (Personal Injury Protection)-What is it?

    Do I have PIP benefits? PIP benefits are not required in Washington State and you need to look at your own automobile policy to see if you have PIP benefits. If you choose to reject PIP benefits, yo

    Read more