Skip to main content
No photo

Emmelyn Hart-Biberfeld’s Answers

1 total

  • What kind of lawyer do I need?

    I am looking for an attorney that can help me out with an appeals case. This case has to do with a real estate/easement case in. I believe (as does my current lawyer) that the judge erred in judgement and failed to examine all the facts before g...

    Emmelyn’s Answer

    We would be more than happy to assist you. Talmadge/Fitzpatrick has handled numerous appeals involving real estate/easement matters in both the Court of Appeals and the Washington Supreme Court. More information you be helpful. For example, where was the case filed, how was it resolved, and when?

    See question